homepage Forums Altimetry Forum Access Error when applying area filter to data

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fernando martinho 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Aiko

I was trying to do quick operation with my data however, after I selecting an area filter, and then clicking OK on the “apply area filter to quick operation”, a dialog box will appear saying EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

I have checked what causes it and it might be the DEP (data execution protection) that does not allow the program to apply the area filter. My laptop has hardware-based DEP. Is there a way for me to be able to use BRAT with my laptop right now?

• #15351 Reply

fernando martinho

Hi Aiko,

So far we are not aware of BRAT problems with DEP. What makes you think that the DEP is causing the problem?
    In any case, we would ask you to please send more information in order for us to be able to help you. Such as:

– which BRAT version are you running? Is it 32 or 64 bit?
    – which version of Windows are you using?
    – do you have administration permissions in your machine?

And, if it is indeed a BRAT problem not related to DEP, we also need some information about the dataset you were using (which files) for the quick operation; and also the filter definition (the bounding boxes of the areas used).

Excuse us for the delay in our answer, but we’ve been very busy, also with next BRAT version (4.2.1), and short of resources…

Thank you,
    BRAT Team

Reply To: Access Error when applying area filter to data
Your information:

3 + 3 =

Cancel