You can extrapolate the values at your points of interest.
As an example, using the coordinates you provided , and using the product ESACCI-SEALEVEL-L4-MSLA-MERGED-20151215000000-fv02.nc from the SL_cci dataset V2.0_20161205:
1. Create a dataset and load your product
2. Optionally, create a spatial filter around your area of interest, to limit the amount of data being processed
3. Select the variable of interest. In this example it’s SLA. And finally, this is the important step, in sampling select LOESS_EXTRAPOLATE, the limits of the area you want to resample, number of steps, and cut-off values (check BRAT’s manual, section ‘188.8.131.52.6. Sampling’, page 55, for more information)
4. Execute your operation and see the results
5. You can just see the extrapolated values or you can export the results to NetCDF, ASCII, …